Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mon Petit Sac

Here are a couple of photos of my latest project. It's a small little linen bag with some patchwork. I have a new machine that can embroider and sew, it wasn't cheap but it is pretty amazing, it has a little computer in it and a robotic arm...(very hi-tech) and I love it. I have been experimenting with different stitches and styles. Oooooh so exciting...

This bag is pretty easy to make and doesn't take very long.

I decided to create a couple of webcasts on how to make some "very french" projects and I am just finishing the first "how to video" on how to make this bag. Once I am done editing, I will post it here and on youtube, for all of you who want to give it a try.

I will eventually try selling a few of these on my etsy store, once I get the account all set up. Things slow moving and I am very excited to see where this leads...

No comments: