Well, it is official. We are moving AGAIN...
My husband is being relocated to Geneva (Geneve in French with an accent on the E, but I have a North American keyboard) Switzerland.
We both a mixed emotions about this move, we made a list:
- high speed trains perfect for travel in Nice, again not so much
- center of Europe (again perfect for travel) but in Nice beautiful travel throughout provence
-chocolate available in both places which is better Swiss or French...they are both pretty damn good
- alps in Switzerland but the sea in Nice
- very international city while in Nice it is very french
- international food available everywhere in Geneva where as in Nice mostly French food (which I will miss)
- weather in Geneva is not as perfect as it is in Nice (the sun is always shining)
well the list goes on and on...
And then there is the question of the shop name...handmadebymoi in the South of France...not so much anymore, that would be false advertising (even though France is only 10 minutes away)
I am keeping the handmade by moi bit. Geneva is in the French part of Switzerland but I wanted to add a little something underneath, not quite sure what? So I thought, why not make it into a little contest.
Leave a comment/suggestion of a name that would suite and if me likey I will send you a "pour un artiste roll with a couple of other goodies :The contest in closes: March 21, 2008