Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Look How Cool...

I am so honoured to be featured in another blog: Vintage Indie

It's a great site that features independent artists (like myself) and showcases some of their work. Here's a little sneak peak...

The Daily Swank - Vintage French

Today's Daily Swanky is so dreamy, I have to admit I want everything from this indie shop. I'm seriously drooling!

Bonbonbag


Can you say Bon Bon Bag? No, I'm not talking about those little delicious treats that all of us work at home moms spend all day eating.... ha ha. I'm talking about these fabulous handmade Bags from pikapeeks.

Each little bag is filled with delightful treasures of French and vintage items. I have to tell you I think they would make a perfect gift! I'll take one in every color please!

Petitsac_pikapeeks






What little girl wouldn't love a Petite Sac? One with her very own favorite colors and her name right on the front! Made from French Linen and cotton patchwork you can have one custom ordered!








Head over to Vintage Indie to see more.

No comments: