Saturday, February 16, 2008

A couple more goodies...

Here is a custom order made for a lady who owns a shop called Tangerine Dreams. She wanted the bag to be "en francaise" so...voila...although, the word tangerine doesn't exist in French...I made some adjustments.

I had a little bit of this fabric left over so I made a couple of these little pouches to hold make-up, lip balm and other goodies. Even used the last bits of fabric for the buttons (you see that is why you never throw anything away).

Here are a couple of other little pouches, perfect for business cards and loose change. Again, also made from left over bits of fabric I had.

All can be purchased at www.pikapeeks.etsy.com

2 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

your little pouches are so cute! I love how you combined the fabrics and stitches!

Tanya said...

Thank you, These pouches are great for using up those odds ends of fabric.