Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mon Petit Sac - Pommes





Yes...

I have been busy. Not doing all the things I should be doing like studying French, cleaning the house, doing laundry and all the other boring stuff.

I blame it on my sewing machine. It keeeps calling... so here it is; Mon Petit Sac - Pommes to add to the etsy inventory.

I really believe I have an addiction to linen. I just love working with it and then adding little yummy bits of fun fabrics here and there. Soon, I will need to replenish my stash...its called a fabric addiction... I think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I've just tagged you - hope you don't mind. I thought it would be a good way for showing our European Street Team to the world. Please take a look at my blog and select 5 etsy sellers for the game. Hope you go on with it.