Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pomme Wallets


Today, I have been working on these new pouches. I had this left over apple fabric but not enough to use on a full bag, so I figured I would cut out the apples (there are pears too, but one fruit at a time please). I appliqued them unto these scraps of linen, and made some little wallets. I am glad I didn't throw away these scraps of fabric...you see... it is important to keep everything...even if it takes over your sewing room.

This one is my favourite
I also made two with white apples

All are available on my etsy shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so so cute! I am loving linen right now too. And the apples are just the right touch.

Unknown said...

Those are great! I would love to get my hands on one, if only to see how you made it.