Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Produce Obsession

Lately, I have been obsessed with fruit, perhaps because of all the fresh fruit in season here at the market in Vence. Who knows?

So I have made a couple of new items with a Pomme (apple) theme.

Bags and Wallets.

A friend of mine also suggested making some diaper bags, since many of our friends are in the baby making phase of their lives. So, this was my first attempt. It has lots of space for baby things and many pockets both inside and outside. I am pretty happy overall, but I think next time I will add a couple more pockets and continue the fabric strip in the front to go across the whole bag...stay tuned for the updated version.
Made from French linen and cotton, it has of course, a French theme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby bag is definitely sweet. :)