Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why so chilly?

Brrr...fall is finally falling upon us here in the South of France. So it's time to pull out all the warmer sweaters, drink mulled cider and read by the fire (okay our fire place actually has a television in it, but we can always watch the television fire...not the same though).

I started what I like to call my "Fall Collection" using darker fabric colours and playing around with different textures. I made a couple of Petit Sacs using wool and a heavy linen and velvet print. I love the way these bags feel especially the wool which is very soft and yummy to touch.

Each bag is lined and has a little pocket perfect for keys and a mobile phone.I also made a couple of matching pouches to hold smaller goodies. What do you think?

All of these are available at my etsyshop.

No comments: