Thursday, November 15, 2007

POur les Vetement

(picture a little blurry, I know)


Last month I had this weird addiction to fabric with hanging laundry. Don't know why since doing laundry is my least favourite thing to do, but I love the fabric just the same. I had no idea what I was going to do with this laundry patterned fabric...and then I though why not make something for laundry?

So here is a laundry bag that I made with cotton and linen for loads (...and loads) of laundry. I really love the hanging clothes line print, almost inspires me to do my own laundry (well, okay not really).
And this little bag is made from another clothes line print. It's alot smaller then the Linge bag, so it is perfect for storing all your private personals. I love this bag, especially for traveling. Keeps the undies separate.
All these are going to the Saya (in Antibes) and I will also eventually post these goodies on my etsy store as well (for those of you who can't get to the South of France for some shopping).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bag is adorable! I was wondering if you could help me! I love Marie Claire Idees magazine and am dying to get my hands on some back issues - especially fall and winter ones! Do you have any idea how I could get some? I will pay or trade! (I live in Norway and there are magazines or books that might be of interest.) Thanks in advance.

Melissa Goodsell said...

These are so sweet too, you're very clever,
Melx