Wednesday, November 14, 2007

trois petits arbres

so So SOOOOOO excited, where do I begin?
I have been so busy sewing up a storm for a shop in Antibe, France called Saya. I have been asked to feature many of my creations there by an awesome gal Maya (hi Maya! if your reading).

We have been throwing ideas back and forth on things to sell for the holidayy season...if only my hands could work as fast as my brain...

So, here are a couple of little ornament trees I made from a tablecloth I purchased last year. Never used the table cloth but I really liked the pattern. So we will see how they do in the store.
I have made lots (and lots) of other things, but I will post gradually...just little sneak peaks for you all.
Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ornament are beautifull ! It's a good idea. I'll be waiting to see your other creation, sur they will be very nice too...

pink-petal-designs said...

love those !! Looking forward to having little peeks at more.
Sarah x

pink-petal-designs said...

love those !! Looking forward to having little peeks at more.
Sarah x

Admin said...

Oh my my my...:-)
They're so adorable, Tanya! You're really a bundle of talents ;-P...I just don't see why they won't be all sold out once they reach the store. Wait until they see all your creations...boy oh boy.

I wish I could help you with my free hands at the moment. I know you've been occupied by this project..., and I just can't wait to see them all displayed beautifully at the shop :-) Let me know when you're ready...

I'm giving my support from Antibes...Cheers and you go Girl! :-D

beki said...

How exciting!

Anne Marie said...

Looking good.

Melissa Goodsell said...

These are seriously cute! Gorgeous work as always,
Melx