Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tea Please

Although we are in the South of France, the weather is also staring to shift to winter season. By winter season I mean 17 degrees celsius but still chilly enough to crave a warm cup of tea to make you feel warm and cozy. But who ever makes the teapot feel warm and cozy?

I do...
Thought this fabric would be perfect for my tea cozy, bought ofcourse from one of my fav. shops superbuzzy.
After making my teapot a tea cozy, I figured let's not make the cups feel neglected. So, here are five little coasters I made from the let over scraps of linen and fabric I had kicking around.


I think it is time for a cup...

6 comments:

mary jane said...

sweet! pretty pictures too. that superbuzzy...super tempting>

Anonymous said...

These look deligtful Tanya, that fabric is so yum.
Melx

*BB* said...

they look very inviting!!

pink-petal-designs said...

What a lovely blog you have, I signed up with Mel for the pif and thought i would just have a peek at yours and so pleased i did you make such lovely things, into my favs list you go.
Sarah x

Pina said...

Real beauties. I love the printed fabric and the combination of colors you used!

Anne Marie said...

I Like the look of these coasters, soft and sturdy.