Sunday, January 13, 2008

J'adore Paris

Here it is...my first project(s) for the year 2008. My mother bought me a skirt with a Paris print...it was too big for me and I did not want to throw it out, so I decided to use this fabric to start a new line J'adore Paris.
Using black linen and some buttons, zippers and other little knik-knacksI have made some wallets...
Make-up cases...
and tissue holders. All are available at my etsy shop.
I still have a little bit of fabric left...what else can I make? any suggestions?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what about a tissue holder??
I just love your work.
:))
Sonia

Tanya said...

for a big box? hum...good idea!

Pipany said...

Hello Tanya. This is the first time I have visited your blog and I LOVE it! Just read through the older posts; you are very talented and your stuff just gorgeous. I will be back xx

Tanya said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

These are real nice, Tanya! ;-)
Moi aussi, J'adore Paris :-P
You'll sell these fast...you'll see...

Unknown said...

yes for a big box, i use in the car.
:))